- 1 ounce fresh green beans, trimmed
- 6 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning blend
- 2 cups torn mixed greens
- 1/2 medium carrot, shaved into thin slices
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved yellow or red grape tomatoes or combination
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. In large saucepan plunge green beans into boiling water for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Cool.
2. Brush chicken on both sides with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning. Grill chicken directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning once. Cut into slices.
3. Meanwhile, place greens on serving plate. Arrange green beans, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber and radish on top. Sprinkle with tomatoes. Top with chicken. 4. Whisk together vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salad.