- 1/3 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/3 cup finely chopped kiwi fruit
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons seeded and finely chopped jalapeÃ±o pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (5 oz.) tuna steak, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 small clove garlic, halved
- Lemon slices
1. In small bowl toss together mango, kiwi fruit, lime juice, jalapeÃ±o pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil. Set aside.
2. Brush tuna steak with the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil. Rub garlic clove over both sides of steak. Grill tuna directly over medium heat about 4 to 6 minutes or until desired doneness, turning once.
3. Transfer tuna to serving plate. Spoon mango mixture onto plate beside the tuna. Serve with lemon slices.
Total Time:25 / Prep Time:20