***WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE CHECKING OUT***
***Z’non DIRECTLY SHIPS ONLY to USA and CANADA***
***WHAT TO EXPECT FROM Z’non when we get HUGE VOLUME OF ORDERS***
1. Orders will NOT ship until January 21st!
2. This sale will create a massive amount of orders and if you cant wait until end of January-February for delivery, then please don’t proceed to checkout.
3. You will NOT be given ANY update. Once payment goes through, you don’t need to worry. Z’non never holds a penny from anyone if it doesn’t deliver a product or service. We have the top most reliable REPUTATION. Therefore, choose your product and pay, we will take care of you.
4. Please double and triple check your information. No changes will be made once order goes through. Absolutely none. Its better you contact your payment source and get a refund through them instead.
5. Emails regarding an order will NOT be read or replied to. You will have UPS email you with updates end of January. IA
6. You’re investing with Z’non, you’ll never go wrong! That is a promise!
Directions: Just 3-5 drops onto the scalp and massage for 5 minutes. A vibrating head massager can help stimulate the ingredients to penetrate faster. You can leave it on all day and wash before you go to bed. Perform 3-4 times a week for 6-8 weeks to see effective results.
Z’non scalp oil ingredient list and its benefits:
Lavender helps promote hair growth! Lavender essential oil recently gained attention for stimulating hair growth. A 2016 studyTrusted Source found that lavender oil applied to mice made them grow more hair. Their hair also grew thicker and faster than normal. This benefit is way more effective when the oil can work itself into the skin. Per these studies, lavender oil may help with issues like pattern baldness or alopecia. Human studies are needed to prove this, though people can safely try the oil in their hair.
Rosemary Essential Oil is known to stimulate hair growth, reduce pain, soothe inflammation, eliminate headaches, strengthen the immune system, and condition hair to make it look and feel healthy.
Nutmeg oil help hair become stronger and shinier, it can also prevent hair fall, encourage hair growth, and even add extra volume. All you have to do is massage a couple of drops of nutmeg oil into your scalp.
Cinnamon oil can treat various hair problems like hair thinning, hair fall, and dandruff and can also stimulate hair growth. It is very popular for treating hair problems and the best thing is that it’s completely natural and potent. It helps to soothe the scalp and also helps eradicate dandruff and itching.
Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties repair damaged hair follicles, prevent tissue corrosion, and help build tissue. This keeps your follicles healthy and promotes healthy hair growth. Vitamin E promotes blood circulation and acts as deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair.
Frankincense is also excellent at promoting a healthy scalp and moisturizing existing hair follicles to prevent and treat hair loss, plus speeds up that growth process even more.
Amla organic fruit oil which Znon uses, is high in vitamin C and natural antioxidants known as flavonoids and polyphenols. When used for hair treatments, amla oil is thought to strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots. Ayurvedic practitioners also believe that amla oil can promote hair growth.